1. Power Systems I EPE4101
2. Electromagnetic Fields I EPE4102
3. Control Systems I EPE4103
4. Electrical Machines I EPE4104
5. Instrumentation I EPE4105
6. Electrical engineering Design and Materials EPE4107
7. Entrepreneurial Mindset EPE4108
8. Intellectual Property Rights EPE4109
1. Power Systems II EPE4201
2. Electromagnetic Fields II EPE4202
3. Control Systems II EPE4203
4. Electrical Machines II EPE4204
5. Instrumentation II EPE4105
6. Research Methods EPE4206
7. Electrical Engineering Design and Materials II EPE4207
8. Venture Creation and Management EPE4208
Project EPE5000: Real life industrial based solving problem.
Awarding body is National University of Science and Technology (NUST)
Chairman: Mr S. M. Maoneke.
MSc in Electrical Power Engineering (Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK). Post Graduate Diploma in Electrical Power Engineering. (Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK), HND Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Napier Polytech, Edinburgh, UK), Senior Lecturer.
1. Eng C. Moyo.
MSc in Renewable Energy (UZ). B.Tech Education Honours Electrical & Electronic Engineering. HND in Electrical Power Engineering. Senior Lecturer.
2. Mr L. Matindife.
M. Tech in Electrical Engineering (UNISA, SA). BSc (Hounours) in Electrical Engineering (UZ)
3. Mrs P. Marandure.
MSc in Operations Research and Statistics (UZ). Special Honours in Operations Research and Statistics (UZ). Bsc in Mathematics and Statistics (UZ). Certificate in Education.
4. Mr J. Gweya
BSc Honours Electrical Engineering (U.Z). Assistant Lecturer.