Designed by Chibatamatosi @kudzikay
The Human Resources department is a common user department charged with the responsibility of overseeing the human resources matters at the institution.
The Mission of the Department is to ensure that the institution is staffed by a suitably qualified, motivated and viable workforce and to give all the necessary support services to the other departments.
In accordance with the Institution’s Strategic Plan, the two broad long-term objectives of the Department of Human Resources are:
• To effectively develop the human resources for efficient and effective delivery of services, and
• To effectively manage the utilization of human, financial, material and other resources in order to ensure the attainment of the overall institution’s objectives.
The mandate of the Department includes the following;
• Provision of Human resources services to the institution and line Departments.
• Effective development of human resources at the Institution ,
• Effective management and utilization of human resources in order to ensure the attainment of the Institution’s objectives.
Human Resource Department
The Department is headed by a Head of Department (Human Resources)
• It provides human resource support to the entire Institution. It is responsible for ensuring that the Institution is manned by suitable and sufficiently qualified human resources.
The main functions are;
• Recruitment, appointments and orientation of staff.
• Staff discipline and welfare
• Interpretation of conditions of service
• Coordinating and overseeing the implementation of the Results Based Management System (R.B.M).
• Staff Training